Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Aion Best Leveling Strategy

As everyone knows, questing in about all the MMOs out there is a good way to get your XP. If you are a total stranger to a game, to the environment and the quests' content, you actually lose XP, by wasting important amounts of time trying to figure out how to solve them. That's why, this Aion quest guide was an excellent solution to my leveling problem.

It's simple. Not only this Aion quest guide gave me all the details I needed to know for any quest in any area, it also had a nicely made quest path. That means all the quests were ordered by quest routes, which helped me solve more than a few in each point of interest. This minimized my time spent questing in an area, maximizing the amount of XP for each of my leveling sessions.

Although this Aion quest guide provided me with all the information I needed for the quests in the game, it also taught me a few other things. Improving my character to squeeze every drop of efficiency when killing mobs and also becoming a master of flight are just two of them. I've learned everything I needed to know about buff, foods, manastones, stigmas and gear to keep my stats up and maintain a constant killing spree. Knowing to use every cooldown of my wings properly, I was able to be on top of things all the time, literally.