Monday, December 14, 2009

Aion Leveling Guide Fast Leveling Secrets Aion Online

This guide was one of the best leveling tools I could find for Aion online. Not only that I was the first player in my guild that hit the level cap, this Aion leveling guide has also unlocked for me quite many leveling secrets of the game. Therefore, I’m going to share a few of them here.

1. Just as in other MMO games, in Aion Online questing is the best way to level up. So, even if sometimes quests are not enough to take you to the next level, make sure to pick up all the quests and do them in the best order to manage your time. The Aion leveling guide I’ve been working with has provided me with a great questing path which covered this aspect beautifully.

2. It’s a good thing to keep the level of your quests a few levels under the level of the toon you play. This will enable any player and any class to go through the quests quickly, without the risk of failure.

3. After you finish your Abyss access quest, it’s a good thing to travel there and start working on every quest you can find in this area. All the quests here have enhanced XP bonuses and you will also get Abyss Points. Plus, the mobs within the Abyss have better loot and you can also make nice Kinah.

4. I know PvP is fun and you get nice Abyss Points by killing players, but it’s a good thing to stay out of trouble and try to avoid the opposite faction players. Even if you win every fight, it’s still better to complete 3-4 quests instead of fighting, so if you want to reach the level cap fast, stay away from PvP.

5. Gather every resource that you can find because you will get XP. Also, in Aion Online crafts are very important, not only because you will turn them into your personal gold mines selling what you craft, you also get a fair amount of XP over time by crafting. So, don’t neglect your gathering or tradeskills.

I hope my tips have helped you at least a little to boost up your progress in Aion: Tower of Eternity. However, if these tips are not enough, I strongly suggest that you should start working with the Aion leveling guide I’ve been using.

Here’s a link if you want to take a look at the nicely made Aion Leveling Guide I’ve been using. Also, here are the best Aion Guides.