Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Aion Templar Macro



Aion Templar Macro Offensive

/Skill Weakening Severe Blow I
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Ferocious Strike II
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Rage I
/Delay 1
/Skill Robust Blow I
This would be one of your starting macros as a templar, recommended for around levels 10-15. It allows the player, with a push of a single button, to open with their Physical Def Debuff ability, followed by their primary attack and absorb shield. If the absorb shield is down, then the macro uses Robust Blow I for extra damage instead. This is mainly for soloing, or grouping without a healer. This macro should be cycled every 12 seconds (per Weakening Severe Blow I's Cooldown)
/Skill Weakening Severe Blow II
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Ferocious Strike II
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Rage II
/Delay 1
/Skill Robust Blow II
/Delay 1
/Skill Wrath Strike I
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Provoking Severe Blow I
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Shining Slash I
Recommended for around levels 19+. It allows the player, with a push of a single button, to open with their Physical Def Debuff ability, followed by their primary attack and absorb shield. If the absorb shield is down, then the macro uses Robust Blow Chain for extra damage instead. After, it is followed by 2 Damaging abilities, one of which (Provoking Severe Blow I) functions as a taunt. This is mainly for soloing, or grouping without a healer and where YOU are the main tank. This macro should be cycled every 12 seconds (per Weakening Severe Blow I's Cooldown, by which point, at the end of this macro Shining Slash will have just ended its cooldown)
/Skill Weakening Severe Blow II
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Ferocious Strike II
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Robust Blow II
/Delay 1
/Skill Wrath Strike I
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Provoking Severe Blow I
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Shining Slash I

Recommended for around levels 19+. It allows the player, with a push of a single button, to open with their Physical Def Debuff ability, followed by their primary attack and then uses Robust Blow Chain for extra damage instead. After, it is followed by 2 Damaging abilities, one of which (Provoking Severe Blow I) functions as a taunt. This is mainly for soloing, or grouping WITH a healer and where YOU are the main tank. This macro should be cycled every 12 seconds (per Weakening Severe Blow I's Cooldown, by which point, at the end of this macro Shining Slash will have just ended its cooldown)
/Skill Weakening Severe Blow II
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Ferocious Strike II
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Robust Blow II
/Delay 1
/Skill Wrath Strike I
/Delay 1.5
/Skill Shining Slash I
Recommended for around levels 19+. This is your ASSIST macro. If you are in a group and there is another Templar, use this! Your main focus will be damage output and not tanking with this Macro. This is mainly grouping WITH a nother Tank and where you are NOT the main tank. This macro should be cycled every 14 seconds (per Weakening Severe Blow I's Cooldown, by which point, at the end of this macro Shining Slash will have just ended its cooldown)

Aion Templar Macro Defensive

/Skill Shield Counter I
/Delay 1
/Skill Shield Bash I
Requires a shield to be used. Recommended for around levels 10 - 12. This allows the player, upon a successful block to hit twice with their shield for devastating damage, and to stun and knockback the target.
/Skill Shield Counter II
/Delay 1
/Skill Provoking Shield Counter I
/Delay 1
/Skill Shield Bash I
Requires a shield to be used. Recommended for around levels 13+. This allows the player, upon a successful block to hit three times with their shield for devastating damage, and to stun and knockback the target and to also taunt the foe.

By crossfire