aion enemy radar
Ever wonder how some players seem to know when an enemy player is in the area, even when they are outside of the area of the minimap, or stealthed? Here is how you do it.
1. Create a new Chat Tab. Chat Preferences Menu -> Add Tab
2. Name the new tab "Asmo Radar" (or "Elyos radar").
3. Drag the tab away from your chat window so it makes a new window.
4. Go into the Tab Options. Under "Combat - Others", turn off all except the 5 message types for "Enemy's..."
5. Position and size the window so it does not block anything else. It does not have to be large, as it will be faded most of the time.
Now, whenever that window lights up, an enemy has just used a skill within detection range (about double the minimap range)!
A lovely video that shows you how to customize your chats and in this particular case , coming up with a chat that shows enemies and any enemy related alerts, even before they enter your radar. Lovely work. Note: the red text is alerts and not the actual text by the opposing faction. The text from the opposing faction will come up as garbled text. Red garbled text nonetheless.
This can give you the upper hand in pvp!
It will alert you to enemies in your area before you even see them. And once you get good at reading it, you can even tell what class they are!