Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Aion Tips For Fast Leveling

An Aion leveling guide was my solution to get ahead my guildmates with my XP when we moved to this game. Of course, since we all started fresh and the goal was to reach the end game as fast as possible, and the one to get to the level cap first was to get a prize. We didn't know what the prize was, but a level 50 character would be the prize itself, so all of us were focusing on leveling.


Luckily for me, I found this Aion leveling guide, which gave me quite an XP boost. Therefore, to help everyone in need of fast XP, here are a few leveling tips I've learned from this guide:

1. Just like other MMORPGs, you get much more XP by doing quests. I know this might sound obvious, but it's an aspect that has to be cleared because many players like to kill endless hordes of mobs to level up, which is wrong (at least for this game).

2. The quests need to be grouped and completed at least 2-3 at the time otherwise you will lose time.

3. There are useful and important quests and quests that aren't worth the bother. The Aion leveling guide I've been using shows exactly which quests to skip.

4. If the class you're playing has AoE spells and abilities, use them at maximum. Killing 2-3 mobs at one time brings more XP than if you kill just one.

5. It's also important to know which spec is better to choose for your toon, especially for solo leveling. If you don't know the right spec for your class, a guide will surely tell you that.

I hope these tips helped you at least a little in your conquest for levels within the fantasy universe of Atreia.

Warning! Do not neglect the above. These tips will really help you to improve your gameplay!

However, to see the whole big picture and to get out the most of your leveling, just using these tips is not enough. You need to add a professional guidance of an Aion Leveling Guide.

To help you choose a guide that really works, I strongly recommend you to read this Aion Leveling Guide Review.

By Leo