Wednesday, March 3, 2010

AionTemplar Macro Auto Attack

mentioned that AAW can be easily done with macros, and therefore this demonstration video.

At the time of this video I'm level 30, and most likely be making the permanent switch to Sword and Board at level 32. However, this would be the macro I'll use for grinds in the meanwhile:

/Skill Attack/Chat
/Skill Weakening Severe Blow II
/Delay 2.4
/Skill Divine Blow I
/Delay 2.4
/Skill Ferocious Strike III
/Delay 2.3
/Skill Robust Blow III
/Delay 2.3
/Skill Wrath Strike I
/Delay 2.4
/Skill Shining Slash I

As you can see from the video, the macro only needs to be pressed once, and each skill will be performed in sequence. Furthermore there is an autoattack between each skill, and it is cancelled fast enough that although you'll see the damage figures pop out, you don't see the animation at all (arguably increasing your DPS).

When testing out the macro, do note that your weapon should already be drawn, and that you are close to the mob (a simple Inescapable Judgment does both).

Please have a look at my other videos if you'd like to know more about AAW.